Trail Adventure – Girl Scout Workshop
Have you ever wanted to go on an adventure outdoors but don’t know where to start?
Well tie up your hiking boots and join the River Center for our Girl Scout Trail Adventure workshop!
Daisies and Brownies will learn all about what it takes to plan for an adventure, prepare their gear, and will get to go on their own trail adventure during the workshop.
What to Bring:
- Closed toe, closed heel shoes (like sneakers) as well as socks
- Refillable Water Bottle
- Sunscreen, Hat/Sunglasses
- Drawstring Backpack to carry belongings
- Bug Spray
- Adult Supervision is required for this program.
- Tagalongs are NOT permitted for this in-store event.
Download Girl Scout Flyer